Our poor Sourdough loaf is congested & coughing today. She always seems to get sick on a Friday, when the vet has limited availability. They’re also closed on weekends. And now Hurricane Irma is approaching; it’s already rumbling outside and we should see the storm itself by tomorrow. But I’m not sure there’s much the vet could do anyway, unless it’s a bacterial infection. So we’ll wait until the storm passes, and if Opal is still sniffly by then, we’ll make an appointment. In the meantime, we’ll make sure she gets plenty of Ferretone, fluids, and rest.